Lansing Entertainment & Public Facilities Authority (LEPFA) is an independent agency of the City of Lansing Michigan responsible for the management of the Lansing Center, Jackson Field and Groesbeck Golf Course, as well as the production and management of a variety of community events. Lansing Entertainment & Public Facilities Authority is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to apply for a position with LEPFA, fill out an application for employment. Electronic LEPFA applications may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team LEPFA seeks dynamic individuals who desire seasonal, part-time or full-time employment, are available to work varied schedules based on event demands, in a fast-paced, customer service-driven industry. If you are an energetic, friendly, dependable, team player, able to provide an over-the-top customer service experience in an ever-changing events and golf industries, the Lansing Entertainment and Public Facilities Authority may have a position for you.
FOOD SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
- Foodservice Supervisor - $35,000 to $40,000 (full-time, salary)
- Banquet Server - Starting hourly rate $12 (on-call)
- Apprentice Cook - Starting hourly rate $12 (on-call)
- Second Cook - Starting hourly rate $14.00 (on-call)
- Third Cook - Starting hourly rate $13 (on-call)
- Steward Dishwasher - Starting hourly rate $12 (on-call)
- On-call Facility Worker - Starting hourly rate $12.50
SALES & SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
- Event Staff 1 - Hourly rate $10 (on-call, event driven)
GROESBECK GOLF COURSE:
- Groundskeeper - $14 per hour (Seasonal)
- Golf Cart Staff - $11 per hour (Seasonal)
- Pro Shop Attendant - $11 per hour (Seasonal)
If a listed position meets your qualifications, complete a LEPFA employment application here (application is not compatible with Explorer).